How can I straighten my hair permanently? What hair straightening products to use? Here are 10 ways to get perfect hair straightening.
Straight hair without always having to use a hairdryer and straightener. It seems impossible but instead there are several ways to permanently straighten your hair.
For those with slightly wavy hair
… but not particularly difficult to straighten, we recommend taking care of your hair with the right products.
There are natural masks that do not attack the hair and give a healthy appearance and a smooth crease every time they are done and also the subsequent times. In these cases, obviously the results will not be long-lasting, but it will be enough to repeat the treatment at least once a week to have healthy and straight hair. Furthermore, by using natural remedies you will also have the advantage of the pleasant scent that the various natural oils give to the hair.
The first operation to do is to clean the hair and then proceed with a wash to be performed with a shampoo that is suitable for your skin , after which you can proceed with various possibilities to achieve hair straightening :
- Natural oil mask. To make this mask you need sweet almond oil, coconut oil, coconut butter. Prepare the mask by putting two tablespoons of each ingredient, keep the mixture on for at least 30 minutes, using the film to keep the hair completely wet from these substances.
- Linseed oil mask. The necessary ingredients are flaxseed, yogurt, linseed oil and argan oil. first whisk half a glass of flaxseed with a jar of yogurt. Once a thick cream is obtained, filter excess liquids and add 3 tablespoons of both oils. keep on for at least 30 minutes
- Milk mask. They will need milk and low-fat yogurt, mix a cup of milk with a jar of low-fat yogurt. Once a thick compound is obtained, simply apply it on the hair and wrap it carefully using a film, keep on for at least 20 minutes.
- Coconut mask. You need coconut milk, flaxseed oil and coconut oil. Just leave the mixture, obtained with three tablespoons of coconut milk and a tablespoon of both flax seeds and coconut oil, for 10 minutes
- Camellia and argan oil mask. Ingredients: low-fat white yogurt, camellia essential oil and argan oil. Mix the white yogurt, roughly a jar yes, with two tablespoons of both oils. The mask will have to sit for at least 40 minutes
Remember that all types of masks must be rinsed thoroughly with warm water.
If instead the hair is curly
… or very wavy or simply frizzy it would probably be better to proceed with a straightening done directly by the hairdresser. The possibilities are many and surely you should go to a trusted hairdresser to get advice on the one that’s right for you. Here are the various treatments to obtain straight hair and a long-lasting crease.
- The most famous is the keratin smoothing which is among the most used because it does not require the use of chemicals and therefore is not excessively aggressive, it is also extremely long lasting, from 3 to 4 months. to obtain excellent results, the installation must be really long, in fact it can take up to 3 hours for a session with costs even higher than € 100, but it is definitely worth it.
- Brazilian ironing is also widely used. it is obtained with a special shampoo and with a keratin treatment and then move on to a special straightener and finally to the plate. It costs much more than keratin and is also more aggressive, but ensures lasting results.
- for those with very defined curls, a solution could come from Japan, this is the thermal hair straightening, which alternates heat processes with chemical processes. It is often chosen because it does not dry out or damage the scalp.
- Cream or counter- permanent ironing is carried out with a cream which, if kept for 5 to 35 minutes according to needs, ensures long-lasting results, even if it is an aggressive treatment.
In this case, among our products we can highlight the Straightening Cream & Co Hair Relaxer 100 Ml Dikson.
- The chemical straightening, if done by a pro, does not damage the scalp. Being a smoothing that is performed, as can be seen from the name, with chemicals it is extremely aggressive and if performed poorly it can cause irritation and itching of the head.